2015

When you are reading this, it is probably 2015, or very close to it being so. Looking back over 2014, I have not accomplished much. In over 6 months I have uploaded only 10 videos which roughly equates to 1.6 videos a month. I care about YouTube and It is something that I truly enjoy but my laziness has stopped me from actually doing things. In the mornings, when I should be getting up and being productive, I sit around in my room doing nothing. I procrastinate when it comes to recording, editing and uploading and I need to stop, I mean start. No stop...

For 2015, I will (try) to upload once a week, on a day that I have not yet decided. I will film every week and film in advance if I have the time. 2015 will not be the year of "I can't be bothered, I'll do it tommorow" 

I will be motivated.
I know I always say it, but this time I will be consistent. 

My advice is to just do what feels right, Don't succumb to laziness,
Be yourself 
And Have fun


Happy New Years...
Hope it's a good one!
Ella

(Below are a variety of images to "inspire" you in the new year)



1 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the 'Liebster Award!' All details are on my blog: http://afrobeebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Oh hey,
My name is Ella and I come from a little island located of the coast of Europe, otherwise known as the UK.
 For as long as i can remember, I have loved fashion and beauty. I have videos of me vlogging and doing makeup tutorials from when i was 8. It seems right for me to now have a Youtube channel and a little place to can rant if I feel the need to.

For business enquiry's, go to the appropriately named "contact me" section.