Dupe of The Day #2

I have a slight obsession with black boots but i am not willing to pay £90 for a pair. This is why when i fell in love with the Vagabond Dioon boots i opted for the cheaper Topshop version which were still £40. Recently, my obsession has been with chelsea boots and once again, the Vagabond Dioon's caught my eye. Since i did not wish to pay that much i began searching for a cheaper alternative.

I did find someone selling the shoes for £70 but i thought it was still a bit pricey. Then, while looking on the H&M website i found these...

They are almost an exact copy of the vagabonds and are only £30

Also, new look have a similar pair but personally i prefer these.

Originals















If you would like to purchase these shoes please click here

If you have any requests of posts you would like to see me do, feel free to leave a comment down below.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Oh hey,
My name is Ella and I come from a little island located of the coast of Europe, otherwise known as the UK.
 For as long as i can remember, I have loved fashion and beauty. I have videos of me vlogging and doing makeup tutorials from when i was 8. It seems right for me to now have a Youtube channel and a little place to can rant if I feel the need to.

For business enquiry's, go to the appropriately named "contact me" section.