Liebster award


Hello guys welcome back to my blog!
Today I'm going to do the liebster award!
Thank you so much afrobeebeauty for nominating me!

The whole idea of this award is to get smaller blogs  recognised and  to give them more awareness, so this is many for  bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

Rules


1. Link the person who you have nominated
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs

AFROBEEBEAUTYS QUESTIONS

1)       What made you decided to start blogging?
Uhm i have loved fashion and makeup for a long time so i decided to make a youtube channel which then made me think a blog would be cool

2)      Where would you love to travel to?
I would love to travel to India, Bali and new york

3)      What animal best describes you?
whatever animal is the most awkward...
or an elephant because they are my favourite :)

4)      Jeans or Dresses?
This is hard, probably jeans because they are just so basic

5)      What’s your dream job?
something in the fashion industry

6)      What were your New Year’s Resolutions, if any?
to stop procrastinating, blog post here

7)      Who’s your favourite celebrity if any?
LANA DEL REY 
QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN
YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

8)      Would you rather a comedy or horror movie?
uhm probably comedy 

9)      What do you like to do in your free time?
eat, sleep, watch netflix and eat

10)   What were your most favourite Christmas presents?
defiantly my fujifilm instax :)
watch my what i got for christmas video here

11)     What’s been the most embarrassing time of your life so far?
Probably one of the mutilple times i have tripped over in one of my lessons

Once again thanks Abbie for nominating me :)

I NOMINATE


MY QUESTIONS
1) If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
2) What is your eye colour?
3)  Favourite season?
4) Do you have any special talents?
5) Do you have any pets?
6) What do you want to be when you grow up?
7) Computer or television?
8) Do you have any siblings?
9) What’s the first thing you notice about people?
10) Will you ever bungee-jump?
11) Favourite movie?

ilyasm xxxx mwah

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me :-) Will do this in the future. I just followed you, hope you can follow back.
    xoxo
    http://thestyleberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ella! I can't wait to do this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again Ella! Just wanted to let you know my response :D

    http://raytoria.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/ive-been-nominated-by-lovely-ella.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever animal is the most awkward ahah, yep I think that one would best describe me as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nomination. You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Oh hey,
My name is Ella and I come from a little island located of the coast of Europe, otherwise known as the UK.
 For as long as i can remember, I have loved fashion and beauty. I have videos of me vlogging and doing makeup tutorials from when i was 8. It seems right for me to now have a Youtube channel and a little place to can rant if I feel the need to.

For business enquiry's, go to the appropriately named "contact me" section.