Dupe Of The Day

Recently, i feel very proud of myself. I was contemplating whether to spend almost £50 on an american apparel tennis skirt when i came across this...
You may of heard of a site called she inside. This site has affordable stylish clothing and often has dupes of popular, more expensive products. Luckily, before i splashed out on a very expensive skirt, i found this on there website and immediately ordered it. I ordered a size small because many said it came up smaller than the American Apparel version (i'm and xs in American Apparel) but i am very worried it wont fit and i will either have to send it back or alter in. Once i receive this skirt i will review it and hopefully it may be featured in a future lookbook. 

The tracking information provided was very helpful and shipping seems to be fast so far.

If you want to purchase this item click here




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Oh hey,
My name is Ella and I come from a little island located of the coast of Europe, otherwise known as the UK.
 For as long as i can remember, I have loved fashion and beauty. I have videos of me vlogging and doing makeup tutorials from when i was 8. It seems right for me to now have a Youtube channel and a little place to can rant if I feel the need to.

For business enquiry's, go to the appropriately named "contact me" section.